Bandizip supports various formats including RAR(part1.rar, r01), ACE, AES, ALZ, APK, ARJ, BH, BIN, BZ, BZ2, CAB, EGG, GZ, J2J, JAR, IMG, IPA, ISZ, LHA, LZMA, PMA, TBZ, TBZ2, TGZ, TLZ, TXZ, UDF, WAR, WIM, XPI, XZ, and Z.
Featuring Multi-core processing, Fast Drag&Drop, and High-speed archiving, Bandizip boasts quicker processing time than the competitors.
- Multi-core Support: Multi-core support helps increase compression speed up to 6 times faster. » See more
- Fast Drag&Drop: Extraction is fast by directly extracting a file to a folder instead of temporary one. » See more
- High-speed Archiving: Bandizip bypasses compression-inefficient files (AVI, MKV, ZIP, RAR, etc.) to boost up the compression speed. » See more
Files are compressed in secure standard formats including ZIP, ZIPX, EXE, TAR, TGZ, LZH, ISO, and 7Z to store data safely.
ZipCrypto and AES 256 encryption algorithms are supported for higher security.
Bandizip supports split compression to certain size, such as 10MB or 700MB. Besides Windows standard split compression formats (zip, z01, z02 ...), it securely supports ALZ, EGG (alz, a01, a02,... / vol1.egg, vol2.egg,...), 7Z(7z.001, 7z.002...), and RAR (part1.rar). » See more
In Windows Explorer, the context menu provides 'Extract, Compress with Bandizip, Compress to 7Z, Preview, etc.'
An image viewer is embedded so that users can view images included in archives.
'File Integrity Check' ensures that a file is compressed in the right manner and there is no problem with it.
Bandizip provides perfect support for 32/64-bit OSes including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- OS supported by 'Bandizip': Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- OS supported by 'BandizipX': Mac OS (Download BandizipX)
For compression or extraction, foreign-language file names are sometimes fragmented. With the 'Code Page' or 'UTF-8 Save' function, Bandizip helps to display the filename perfectly. » See more
Bandizip is compact, fast, and light because it does not use heavy libraries, such as MFC.