Honeyview: Ultrafast Image Viewer
Honeyview is a very fast image viewer supporting various formats.
It also supports viewing the images in compressed ZIP, RAR, or 7z files without extraction.
If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps, and users can store preferred photos.
- Ultrafast rendering with optimized image processing.
- Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, PPM and BPG formats.
- Support for RAW image formats including DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF.
- Support for direct view from compressed file formats including ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG.
- Various display options including Fill and Parallel View modes.
- 'Photo folder' function in which to store any preferred pictures.
- Direct location view on Google Maps with GPS information included in photos.
If you like Honeyview, please leave a comment!
Version history »More
- Bug Fixed - Buffer overflow vulnerability
- Added hotkeys for image rotation (Ctrl+R, Ctrl+L) in Preview.
- Improved security of Honeyview Updater.
- Improved support for high resolution DPI.
- Bugs fixed
- 16 color PCX files were displayed incorrectly.
- Failed to process some Animation WebP files.
- Non-solid .7z archives were displayed slowly.
- The zoom in/out state was reset when a file was added/deleted.
- Honeyview crashed while opening some SRW files.
- Bug fixed - The wrong image file was deleted when users pressed the delete key in the Select Image window.
- Other bugs fixed