Honeyview: Ultrafast Image Viewer
Honeyview is a very fast image viewer supporting various formats.
It also supports viewing the images in compressed ZIP, RAR, or 7z files without extraction.
If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps, and users can store preferred photos.
- Ultrafast rendering with optimized image processing.
- Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, PPM and BPG formats.
- Support for RAW image formats including DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF.
- Support for direct view from compressed file formats including ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG.
- Various display options including Fill and Parallel View modes.
- 'Photo folder' function in which to store any preferred pictures.
- Direct location view on Google Maps with GPS information included in photos.
Version history »More
- Honeyview is now able to open TIFF files which include the pixel aspect ratio.
- Added the Finnish language file by Teemu Paavola.
- Bugs fixed
- Failed to open some PNG files if the header of the file was damaged.
- If the EXIF data contained an HTML tag, the text was displayed incorrectly.
- Failed to close the progress dialog box if there was no image in a compressed file under certain situations.
- Failed to process the alpha channel in a PNG if the pixel aspect ratio was applied.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
- Bug Fixed - Buffer overflow vulnerability