Honeyview: Ultrafast Image Viewer
Honeyview is a very fast image viewer supporting various formats.
It also supports viewing the images in compressed ZIP, RAR, or 7z files without extraction.
If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps, and users can store preferred photos.
- Ultrafast rendering with optimized image processing.
- Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, PPM and BPG formats.
- Support for RAW image formats including DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF.
- Support for direct view from compressed file formats including ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG.
- Various display options including Fill and Parallel View modes.
- 'Photo folder' function in which to store any preferred pictures.
- Direct location view on Google Maps with GPS information included in photos.
If you like Honeyview, please leave a comment!
Version history »More
- Bug fixed - The wrong image file was deleted when users pressed the delete key in the Select Image window.
- Other bugs fixed
- Improved compatibility with Windows 10.
- Honeyview now supports the PSB image format.
- Honeyview now ignores the alpha channel of TGA images.
- Other bugs fixed
- Honeyview now displays the aspect ratio of PNGs correctly if it has aspect ratio information.
- Honeyview now supports the PSD file format which has 32-bit precision color.
- Honeyview now supports the JPEG 2000 file format which has 16-bit precision color.
- Honeyview now supports the 32-bit floating point TIFF format.
- Honeyview now supports the ICC profile of TIFF format.
- Honeyview now exits when users double-click the top left corner when maximized.
- Honeyview now reloads the file list when an image file in a folder was deleted.
- Added the Bulgarian language file by URIEL
- Improved the compatibility with Windows 10.
- Bugs fixed
- Honeyview crashed while closing the program when Ad-Aware Web Companion was installed.
- Failed to open some old BMP files which had palette information.
- A password was requested twice when password protected image files were opened through Honeyview on Bandizip.
- Failed to recognize JPX, JPM, JPF extensions as an image file in the file list.
- Transparent tile background was printed when the user printed a transparent image.
- Displayed the first image when the rotation function was used in TIFF files.