Fixed the bug that image quality went worse than the previous version when saving as GIF.
v4.04 Jan 20, 2022
New feature: Save/Edit settings for sizes of the recording window.
Added some hotkeys for recording window.
- Ctrl+Shift+A: Add current window size to the custom list
- Ctrl+Shift+D: Select Capture Area
- Ctrl+Shift+F: Find window to recoard
Added user-friendly features on the Manage tab.
Shows a system error code and the help page when failed to register Pro edition.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when saving as GIF due to insufficient memory.
v4.03 Jan 10, 2022
New feature: copy/paste images with alpha channels
You can copy alpha channel images from Chrome, MS Word. See How-to
You can use the mouse wheel to move up/down slider controls.
You can operate more precisely by holding down the Control (Ctrl) key.
Collage: added a new option for playing in sequence.
Like a relay race, videos will be played one after the other in sequence. The file size of the result video will be much smaller than selecting the option "Play on repeat".
New photo frames
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a cache file can't be created due to insufficient temporary storage space.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when changing the size of the recording window while recording using the Enhanced Screen Capture (DXGI)
v4.02 Dec 29, 2021
- fixed crashes when capturing full screen to the half or 1/4 size using advanced screen capture (DXGI).
- fixed that the progress was not updated when exporting
- fixed that a progress does not appear when doing undo process that takes long time.