1. Main Window
- Open: Users can open an archive.
- Extract: Users can extract an archive to a certain folder.
- New Archive: Users can archive a new file.
- Add File: Users can add a file or folder to an archive.
- Delete File: Users can delete a file or folder from an archive.
- Integrity Check: Users can test if there is a problem with an archive.
- Column Setting: Users can specify items (Compressed Size, Original Size, File Type, and Date) to be displayed in the File List Window.
- Code Page: If the name of a file is in a foreign language and is displayed incorrectly, users can fix it by selecting the appropriate code page for that language.
- : Open a folder containing archives.
- : Open a decompressed folder.
2. New Archive
- Add/Delete: Add or delete a file/folder to the archive.
- File Name: Specify a location and file name for new compression.
- Archive Format: Select a compression format for a file (ZIP, ZIPX, EXE, TAR, TGZ, LZH, ISO, 7Z).
- Split Compression: Compress files while splitting them by a certain size.
- Compression Level: Select the compression level.
- Password Setting: Set a password for decompression.
- Delete Original File After Compression: Delete the original file after completing the compression.
- Compress to [*]: Compress several folders to each archive with the name.
- General: Users can configure basic lists, Magnet Function, and updates.
- File Association: Users can associate file extensions with Bandizip, and change icon packs and download the path.
- Context Menu: Users can configure the action for double clicking and the context menu.
- Extract Option: Users can configure if the target folder will open after extraction and the "Fast Drag&Drop" function will be used.
- Compress Option: Users can configure if the file name will be Unicode (UTF-8) and high-speed archiving will be used.
- Preview/Edit: Users can configure the preview and editor paths for image files.
- Others: Users can configure the temporary folder and if the Recycle Bin will be used for deleting archives.
- Compress with Bandizip: Compress files with Bandizip.
- Compress to "ABC.zip": Create an "ABC.zip" file.
- Compress to "ABC.7z": Create an "ABC.7z" file.
- Compress to "ABC.zip" and E-mail: Create an "ABC.zip" file and e-mail it.
- Compress to "*.zip": Compress individually.
- Compress to "ABC.zipx": Create an "ABC.zipx" file.
- Compress to "ABC.tgz": Create an "ABC.tgz" file.
- Compress to "ABC.tar": Create an "ABC.tar" file.
- Extract Here: Extract an archive to the current folder.
- Extract Automatically: Extract an archive. » See more
- Extract to "(File/Folder Name)": Create a folder with the archive name and extract it to the folder.
- Extract to another folder...: Extract an archive after selecting a target folder.
- Open with Bandizip: Open an archive with Bandizip.
- Integrity Check: Test if there is any problem with an archive.
- Preview: Users can preview an archive.