Configuration - Compression
- Do not create a root folder when you compress only one folder.
- Use Unicode file names in Zip files (UTF-8): Users can save file names in Unicode (UTF-8) to prevent their fragmentation. » See more
- Use Unicode file names in tar, tgz files (UTF-8).
- Exclude the thumbs.db file when archiving.
- Save NTFS File time information when archiving.
- Use High-speed Archiving: Incompressible files are skipped to boost processing. » See more
- Use Multi-core Processors: New multi-core CPUs provide up to 6 times faster processing.
» See more
- Do not close the progress window after archiving.
- Compression Level: Default compression level (None/Fast/Normal/Maximum) can be selected.
- Default Folder for "New Archive": Users can specify the basic folder for archives which are compressed by clicking the "New Archive" button.
- File types to execute when archiving: Pre-configured files are excluded for archiving.