Compress with Bandizip
Supported Formats - ZIP, ZIPX, EXE, TAR, TGZ, LZH, ISO, 7Z
Compress with Windows Explorer
Select a file or folder and the compression method.
1. Compress to "ABC.zip"
Select [Compress to "ABC.zip"] to create an 'ABC.zip' file in the current folder.
2. Compress to "ABC.7z"
Select [Compress to "ABC.7z"] to create an 'ABC.7z' file in the current folder.
3. Compress to each file/folder name
Select [Compress to each file/folder name] to create archives under each name.
4. Add to archive (Bandizip)...
Select [Add to archive (Bandizip)...] to create an archive by configuring advanced compression, such as the compression level (None/Fast/Normal/Maximum) and password.
Compress with Bandizip (New Archive)
By selecting 'New Archive', users can compress files using the advanced compression of Bandizip.
- Add/Delete: Add or delete a file/folder to the archive.
- File Name: Specify a location and file name for new compression.
- Save as Type: Select a compression format for a file (ZIP, ZIPX, EXE, TAR, TGZ, LZH, ISO, 7Z).
- Split Compression: Compress files while splitting it by a certain size.
- Compression Level: Select the compression level.
- Password Setting: Set a password for decompression.
- Delete files after archiving: Delete the original file after completing the compression.
- Compress to each file/folder name: Compress several files/folders to each archive.