How to upload the edited video to Vimeo.com - Bandicut
is a video-sharing website through which users can upload, share and view videos.
This website allows the user to upload and share their HD videos without ads
» If you don't know what Vimeo is yet, please click here!
Bandicut 2.0.0 or higher versions allow you to upload the edited videos to Vimeo.com directly.
* If you haven't tried the Vimeo service, please see the tutorial below.
1. Click the [Upload] button when the task has been completed.
2. Enter the email address and password of your Vimeo account.
- If you don't have a Vimeo account, click "Need to sign up?
" or "Log in with Facebook
3. Simply enter your name, email address, and password to register on Vimeo.
4. Click the "Upload" button of Bandicut again, and click the "Allow" button to connect "Bandicut" to your Vimeo account.
5. Uploading will be started as soon as you have clicked the "Allow" button.
6. After uploading, click the [Copy] button to share your video on other websites.
- If you click the [Go] button, you will see the "Waiting in Line" or "Converting" webpage if you're logged in to Vimeo.
- If you click the [Go] button, you will see the "Page not found" webpage if you're not logged in to Vimeo.
* Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. Non-Plus users of Vimeo can upload up to 500 MB of videos per week.
2. If the "Upload to Vimeo.com" window closes after clicking the Upload button, set your computer's date and time correctly, and then try it again.
3. If you still can't upload videos to Vimeo, please verify your email address, and then try it again.