How to clip videos and select a cutting area is as follows. » Please, refer to "How to Use Bandicut."
In the main window, enter the section directly or click the mouse wheel or section selection button ([ ]) to select the section to be clipped.
- Frame: A frame is a single shot of a series of still transparent pictures that form a video. (A frame contains partial information of a still scene.)
- Keyframe: A keyframe is a frame used to indicate the beginning or end of a change made to the signal. A video file has a limited number of keyframes - not every frame is a keyframe. (A keyframe contains full information of a still scene.)
=> Bandicut can cut videos by frame.
- Use the left/right [Section] button to select a cutting area to be clipped.
- Move [Playhead] or [Mouse Wheel] to check the section to be clipped.
- Check the cutting section using [Playhead] or [Mouse Wheel], and then click the [Start of Section] or [End of Section] button to fix the cutting section.
1) Use the [Adjust Start of Section] button to set the starting section and the [Adjust End of Section] button to set the end section.
2) As per the picture below, use the mouse cursor to select the section, and then use the [Adjust Start/End of Section] button or [Mouse Scroll Wheel] to adjust [Hr : Min : Sec : Frame] finely.
- Play back the selected section to check if the right section is selected.
If you cannot select a cutting area as above, the video is probably Keyframe-less or corrupt.
In this case, [Cutting Section] is not available but you can convert the video with [Encoding mode].