With "H.264 Basic Encoder", you can convert and cut a low-sized but high-quality video.
However, the H.264 encoder is only supported by Windows 7 or a later OS.
- For XP or Vista, the H.264 encoder is not available.
- Upgrade to 'Windows 7 or a later OS' to use "H.264 Basic Encoder."
- With 'Windows 7 or a later OS', "H.264 Basic Encoder" is available for cutting and converting videos in low-sized and high-quality.
- If you can use "H.264 Basic Encoder", you can use the H.264 codec in [High-Speed mode] and [Encoding mode].
- If you have a system equipped with Windows 7 or a later OS and a new Intel CPU (i3/5/7), you can use the embedded hardware acceleration function to cut and convert videos "in higher speed than H.264 Basic Encoder" (Low Size + High Quality + High Speed).
- Please refer to "Intel Quick Sync Video and Hardware Acceleration" for more details.